Enterprise Account Manager – Colorado
Responsibilities and Duties
The Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for selling Groupware’s current portfolio of products and services into a defined territory of Enterprise level customer accounts. The primary goal of the EAM will be to exceed his/her quota by closing deals with new, existing and prospective customers. The successful candidate must be a highly self-motivated team player that excels in rapidly developing strong prospect relationships and then driving large systems, software and services sales to close.
In order to succeed; the EAM will provide leadership to a “virtual” team that supports him/her on each opportunity drawing from our expertise of technical specialists as needed.
You will need to deliver both technical and business case presentations, solutions positioning, technical proof-of-concepts, scoping of customer deployment and integration and post-sale account management that lead to follow-on sales.
Specifically you will:
- Effectively research and profile targeted accounts
- Manage and effectively control the entire enterprise-software-service sales cycle
- Develop and work a business plan building a pipeline and regularly overachieve your quota by accurately predicting, reporting and managing your forecast
- Utilize and manage contacts and opportunities provided by the Business Development Representative
- Bachelors degree and/or a minimum 5 years of technology sales experience, with a documented track record of exceeding annual quota
- Prior relationship with the OEM and Technology communities
- Experience in selling into large accounts as well as SMB accounts
- A demonstrated ability to assimilate technology and products such as Sun/Oracle, VMware, NetApp, HP, IBM, Cisco, HDS etc….
- Desire to work in a top technology environment and grow with this company as we grow and expand
Physical and Mental Demands of the Job:
- Position involves moderate to high degrees of complexity in dealing with recurring and new situations
- Duties are performed with minimal supervision and have consequences that could negatively impact employees, customers and Groupware’s reputation
- Ability to efficiently manage and prioritize multiple projects and associated tasks
- Position may require work in excess of 40 hours per week
- Ability to handle stress associated with deadlines, customers and personnel management
- Travel required
- Priority must be given to customer access and communications
- Promote a friendly work environment and strong team work ethic
- Exhibit and demonstrate appropriate business acumen and demeanor in both difficult and relaxed professional environments
- Express a good nature, energetic and cooperative attitude
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills
Title(s) of Job(s) directly supervised
Applicants should apply to Human Resource. No Phone Calls Please.
Back To All