Who we are:
Groupware Technology, Inc. is a leading datacenter infrastructure solution provider that delivers services and solutions to customers to increase business and IT agility, and increase ROI on technology investments. Our commitment to our customers is to help optimize their existing IT assets, evaluate and implement new technologies and provide a roadmap toward cloud-centric infrastructure models. Groupware specializes in data center infrastructure and cloud computing solutions, rack integration services and first call support.
Groupware believes having fun and giving back are vital to its success so we regularly schedule company events and give back to the community.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to: Providing direct support to Enterprise Account Manager, Groupware customers, partners and vendors. While supporting Enterprise Account Managers, the ISR responds to customers’ requests for quotations, orders and lead times. The ISR is responsible for giving quotes on standard items, building quotes generated by the EAM, creating the order for internal processing, relaying pertinent order information to customers, coordinating with other departments in handling processed orders and providing excellent service to the customer. The ISR will attend product and development training as necessary or when invited by partners and/or vendors.
The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity. All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Handles the needs of EAM and customers by receiving requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments and other requests directly from customers or account managers.
- Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
- Assists customers in making product selections, based on customers’ needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations by researching and determining the best available approach to complete the solution quote inclusive of products and services.
- Informs customers if service contracts, warranties, special pricing or other information pertaining to order apply.
- Uses software to retrieve and maintain customer information and creates internal paperwork to begin the customer order.
- Obtains credit approval prior to submitting for Order Entry.
- Follows up on inquiries for order status, on-time delivery, change orders.
- Attends and completes product and development training as required or when requested by partners or vendors.
Essential Core Competencies:
- Delivers superior customer service
- Effective listening, communication (verbal and written), negotiation and good phone skills
- Professional demeanor
- Able to handle difficult situations with diplomacy and tact
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Able to multi-task
- Team player who works productively with wide range of people
- Able to work independently with some direction
- Capable of following written instructions and documented procedures
- Demonstrates understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated individual
- Detail-oriented and possesses strong organizational skills with an ability to problem solve
- Ability to manage work load in a time sensitive environment
- Previous VAR or OEM experience is a plus
Applicants should apply to Human Resource. No phone calls please
Back To All