Inside Sales Representative (HQ)
Who we are:
Groupware Technology, Inc. is a leading datacenter infrastructure solution provider that delivers services and solutions to customers to increase business and IT agility and increase ROI on technology investments. Our commitment to our customers is to help optimize their existing IT assets, evaluate and implement new technologies and provide a roadmap toward cloud-centric infrastructure models. Groupware specializes in data center infrastructure and cloud computing solutions, rack integration services and first call support.
Groupware believes having fun and giving back are vital to its success, so we regularly schedule company events and give back to the community.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
Provide direct support to Account Managers, partners, vendors and internal resources to ensure open communication and delivery of solutions to our customers.
- Work closely with EAM and customers to make product selections based on technical requirements and budget constraints.
- Work closely with EAM, customer and technical team to build and validate solutions.
- Have a fundamental knowledge of servers, storage, networking, and the different components of an enterprise data center.
- Work closely with Sales Operations for order placement, order status and change orders as well as delivery status, expedites, delays partial shipments or other issues as they occur.
Essential Core Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required.
- 2-5 years of related work experience preferred; 1 year work experience required.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and the Internet required.
- Customer-first mentality.
- Responsive, resourceful, and organized with a strong work ethic.
- Fine attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy and quality of work.
- Able to work independently to solve complex problems without a defined path.
- Multi-task in a very fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Team player who works productively with wide range of people.
- Effective listening and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Able to handle difficult situations with professionalism, diplomacy, and tact.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated individual.
- Ability to manage work load in a time-sensitive environment.
Applicants should apply to Human Resource. No phone calls please
Back To All