Who we are:
Groupware Technology, Inc. is a leading datacenter infrastructure solution provider that delivers services and solutions to customers to increase business and IT agility and increase ROI on technology investments. Our commitment to our customers is to help optimize their existing IT assets, evaluate and implement new technologies and provide a roadmap toward cloud-centric infrastructure models. Groupware specializes in data center infrastructure and cloud computing solutions, rack integration services and first call support.
Groupware believes having fun and giving back are vital to its success, so we regularly schedule company events and give back to the community.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
The Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for the order life cycle: from booking of sales orders to delivery of orders to customer; while providing support to the sales team, quoting team, and associated client base. This includes meeting all requirements and deadlines in an accurate and timely manner to help ensure customer satisfaction throughout the order life cycle process. The Sales Operations Specialist works closely with customers, both internal and external as an administrative support role. This person proactively seeks to meet daily and monthly goals while performing the day to day functions related to the customer order process.
Essential Functions of Position:
• Obtain information required to process orders (user data, product reference details, installation details, exchange requests, billing dates, sales codes, billing account contacts)
• Create, issue, and manage the sales order to delivery process
• Track all purchase orders from booking stage until they arrive at Groupware
• Work with vendors and distribution to receive order confirmation and inbound ETA’s with tracking
• Communicate with logistics and sales to coordinate inbound and outbound shipment to ensure timely closure and billing of all open orders
• Work with sales and distributors as appropriate to prepare orders within internal and external order systems
• Escalate all delays to internal departments where interaction is required
• Manage returns with internal and external customers & vendors
• Manage open order backlog for special orders, drop shipments sales, and purchase orders
• Assist with month end closing tasks including backlog as needed
Essential Core Competencies: (Skills and Abilities)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily using the skills and abilities outlined in this job description. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Excellent customer service skills, self-motivated, and well organized
• Strong Excel skills
• NetSuite experience preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+ years in customer service, purchasing, or inside sales
• Sales operations, finance, or purchasing experience
Applicants should apply to Human Resource. No phone calls pleaseBack To All